Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Julian Lancelot Caius’ 1st Birthday Planning (Part !) Working First Birthday Theme: Cars / Racing Cars


Julian Lancelot Caius’ 1st Birthday Planning (Part !) Working First Birthday Theme: Cars / Racing Cars

Finally decided for my son’s first birthday theme! It will be a day wheeled with fun and excitement!
As early as now, I’ve been scouting for party ideas and other related stuff for my prince’ 1st birthday on December.  Yes, I am the most excited mom in the world, but who wouldn’t want to give their son’s an at least well-planned birthday if not overly fantastic that is to be envied by the rest of the kids! I am just elated by the thought that this time, it will be my little boy’s event that I will be planning.
Anyway, there had been several themes I had pondered on before I finally picked on the best. First, I thought of a Safari Jungle Adventure theme since the theme was generic and it would be easy for me to pull it off in whatever restaurant I will choose (coz sometimes there are restos who allows only certain birthday themes and would not allow other themes aside from those).
Next theme I had in mind was a Royal Theme / Prince Theme. Eventually I realized that is hard to pull-off considering a few source of Royal / Prince Themed materials.
Another was a Nautical theme and afterwards realized that is best in a Pool Party. So, I forgot about it.
And guess who even gave me the idea for the theme? MY SON!!
I noticed that every time we ride a car, he enjoys that moment while the car moves and feels the stroll around the street.  He amazingly looks outside the window and says, “Oh!” or something like “Ho!” everytime he sees trees, and people and cars that passes by as well. And every time the car stops, he goes like, “Ho!” loudly and suddenly moves as if he would rush to the driver’s seat and drive the car himself.  With his delight in riding cars, I then decided to make Cars / Racing Cars as Julian’s birthday theme.

Yehey!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...