Sunday, April 29, 2012

Greetings from the Diva Mom!



Welcome to my first ever active blog!




Active because I have signed up for a blog before but wasn't able to post even an item in it. So I say this my first ever ACTIVE blog. 


First of all, let me thank you for by the time you get to read this post, you have generously spent some time and sincerely showed interest just by mere encounter of my blog title.


Why "Tales of A Diva Mom"?


Well, the rest of the words are easy to explain except for the term "Diva" which I insistently wanted to be part of the title. It actually started with my twitter username "@larathediva" (I don't know why twitter names have to be appended with an @ sign whenever it is mentioned..). I thought I wanted a name that signifies my personality and attitude. Since dancing, singing and everything about performing arts delights and explains me, I then chose to be called, the "Diva". For whatever reason, I just love to be called one. Back when I was studying Theater Arts, the term "Diva" was used to refer to an actor/actress who acts like most highly paid theater actor in the world. "Pa-diva" it is. But I didn't care about how negative the impression of the word to me before, rather, reinvented it and decided to call it "me".


So basically that is it about the "Diva" thing. I have lived and still living by that term even now that I am a mom to a lovely baby boy. From a single, carefree and exciting woman to a more responsible and loving mom. Then, I coined the term, "Diva Mom".


Since I became a mom, I would definitely say my life turned 180 degrees. From my whims, to my success, I have learned from the best, experience. So follow me as I explore a series of fun, exciting, although sometimes terrible, life of being a mom. 






Until the next tale of a Diva Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...