Monday, May 26, 2014

Deciding My Little Princess' Name



I am on my 32nd week of pregnancy as of this writing and I'm still caught up with two beautiful names in my head.

source: http://andthentherewasthisblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-in-name.html


I salute those parents who can easily give names to their children ---- some just after they give birth in the hospital, just as when the nurse asks for it. But to me, it seems like naming my first ever princess is such a hard task. Maybe because this time, naming is so precious to me because long have I waited and prayed for my little princess to come. And i have been longing to dress up my child with cute headbands and mushy tutus, which I can't because my first born is a boy (unless I would make fun of him at times when I really want to.hehe). It feels like, to me, I should be giving only the best and unique name to my daughter, just as any mother should feel. :)


So, to my loyal readers, I'd be needing a little help from you. :) Help me decide on which of these two beautiful names is more likely to sound good and different. My eldest's name is Julian Lancelot Caius de Chavez.


Here are the two names to choose from:


Juliana Olivia Aundre de Chavez

Or

Juliana Gabrielle Lois de Chavez


I personally crafted those names based on my husband and I's names and the current condition we're in while she is in my womb. 

Juliana has been our choice ever since we decided to give names for our son and daughter even before I get pregnant. It's derived from my husband who's name is Julius. Olivia is my personal choice. I like its femininity and the sophistication it actually exudes --- just as what I'm sure what my little princess will be. Aundre is something that I just created out of Aurelius which is also my husband's name. I have also chosen Gabrielle because I wanted a name taken from the bible or at least related to God. Gabrielle means "God is my strength". Lois is a name i derived from my father's name, Luciano. I wanted him to be part of my daghter's name because he also was in his 3 daughters' names. 


So there are the facts! Hehe I hope you guys can help me decide. :)

Just comment down your name of choice.


Thanks a lot!





Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...