Monday, May 19, 2014

Julian's Haircut Experience at Facade Beauty Nail and Kids Salon



Since we have just newly moved in Imus, Cavite, I really had no idea about the whereabouts here. So for the past months, my bestfriend has been Google and Google maps (hehe!).

Anyway, since it is summer time and heat is irritatingly affecting my pregnant self and my son, I decided to have his hair cut. But I didn't want to go further than Imus because I'm pregnant and it's already my tamad days. So Google being my bestfriend, showed me this very chic kids salon along Buhay na Tubig in Imus. Just minutes away from our place! :) Perfect!

*****

Looking for a the perfect Nail and Kids salon in Cavite? Look no further than Facade Beauty Nail and Kid's Salon!

A very chic and cozy nail and kids salon, Facade Beauty Nail and Kid's Salon offers satisfying nail services and haircut services for adults and kids. 




With their very inviting and super shabby interior, the kids and women of all ages will surely feel at home and relaxed as they enjoy being pampered. :)

That's my sister-in-law and my hubby waiting outside since we came too early. :) 


Their very kid-friendly car chair to entertain the little ones while having their haircut. :)


Super fab couches to make you feel relaxed and more comfortable.


This is their nail polish corner where you can see a number of colors to choose from. You can choose from their wide array of brands and nail polish shades. 

They also have a flat screen TV for some entertainment --- mostly for music.hehe


They have accentuated their interior with wooven baskets and lanterns to give that whimsical feel. 
Oh, that door is their restroom ------ where I took Julian for a shower using their bidet since He was covered with hair all over his body. Hehe


Mr. Barber man forgot to put on this cutie robe to Julian that's why he was covered with hair all over after the session. And, me too.

So this is my son Julian Lancelot Caius having his haircut while carried by his dad and of course with me, showing moral support behind. Hehhe He was crying all throughout by the way.


Haircut in action. This tme, with me. We both look like wolves because of the hair all over us.

So this is the final haircut! Tadaaaaa! Super handsome son! :)

Check out their cuties wall art and couch here in their waiting area.


So after all the cries and screams, he really sure is hungry. :) 



Final take:

Overall, I am giving this salon 3 stars out of 5. :)

Our experience was fun and exciting but not perfect. There was some glitch with regards to their information dissemination. I suggested them to update their Facebook Page from time to time to give more accurate and up-to-date information regarding their business hours and other special services. 

Also, when my son had his hair cut, Mr. Barber forgot to put on the robe to Julian that is why we were both covered with hair all over our bodies ---- from the face to the toes. Maybe it was because we were their first customer and Mr. Barber still needs some time to prepare. Just remind him to put on the robe to your child when you go there. :)

But good thing their staff (i forgot to take a picture of her), was kind enough to let us use the restroom so I can give my son a quick shower just to remove all those itchy small hair all over his body. I, managed to look normal again by using their brush and powder, which is unlimited. Hehe

Oh and super plus points for them because ALL their products like their powder, are hypoallergenic and very kid-friendly so you are sure that only the safest brands will touch your children's skin. The brand of their powder is Pigeon by he way. :)

I also met the owner of Facade, and she was very nice too! :) 


So kudos to your good interior, satisfying haircut finish, and accomodating staff and very professional owner. :)


They also offer their services for your Party needs like their Kids Salon Service and Candy Buffet service.


*******************************************


For more information and latest promos, please visit their Facebook page at Facade- Beauty Nail and Kid's Salon.


Location: 9270 JJA Building, Buhay na Tubig, 4102 Imus, Cavite
Contact Numbers: 09175018515 , (046) 431 8812
Email: info@facadeph.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...