Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Julian Lancelot Caius' 1st Birthday Celebration at Jollibee

 The Planning and the Experience

After a lot of thinking about my topic for my next post, I finally realize to blog about my son's birthday last December. Yes, last December. haha! It may be late but the fun actually still lingers and still worthy to share. :)

Feeling like I myself is the celebrant, I prepared my son's birthday celebration 6 months earlier (so that's May to be exact :D). I intently searched for the perfect theme for the party and yes, boy it was hard. I thought that was the easiest part but it turned out to be the last thing that I was still preparing on.

Anyway...

I decided to celebrate my son's birthday at Jollibee. At first, it was none of my options because I thought I wanted an extraordinary party for my son. Not that Jollibee is not superb but I just wanted a venue that is new to me and my guests. :) But as the party draws nearer, a lot of factors made all the planning boil down into something simple yet rockin' like a rockstar! Like I say it, "Simple pero rock!". So considering all the time and budget constraints (time: because of my fickle mind in deciding), I finally said YES to Jollibee. :)  

And that charming cute bee didn't let me down. :) I would definitely recommend you, my dear diva mom readers, to experience the fun and excitement on your child's birthday at Jollibee! (Wow, sa pag advertise! :D Hello Jollibee!)

My husband and I are actually expecting 80 guests but come the day of celebration, the number went less. That actually went to our advantage though, since after the party, almost all of our guests went home with a bunch of take home Jollibee food treats! Not bad. :D

So with no further ado, I would like ot share to you my son's birthday celebration at Jollibee Mindanao-Pag asa branch last December 8, 2012!

 The Party!

The charming Julian Lancelot Caius celebrates his first birthday!


 



His little superhero friends flew to join the celebration!! 


capatain america costume boy
Captain America baby
supergirl costume boy
Supergirl baby



Julian's Superhero Birthday Cake made by Pearls & Frosting :) Yummy and moist! With some free "Happy Birthday little cakes!

superhero birthday cake



 My superhero Candy Treats for the guests. Made by yours truly. :)

superhero birthday candy treats



The Batman lootbags for the kids and kids-at-heart!

batman lootbags



Superhero fan for souvenirs ordered form CLA Clodesline. Layout and design by yours truly. :)


comic superhero souvenir


Prizes from Jollibee. (included in the birthday package we chose.)


Jollibee prizes




The Table Setup at Jollibee. :)





Julian's gifts!






 Parlor games for the adults!!







PiƱata popping! Look at the kids' joy!





 The guests! ♥ Thank you guys for coming! :)







And of course, the SUPERHERO FAMILY!♥





View other photos of my son's first birthday celebration on Facebook! Enjoy and may your party be inspired with mine too! ♥


Till next diva moms!







2 comments:

  1. Lovely party. I'm looking for Jollibee party option for my daughter's bday. Just want to ask if the Pag-asa branch is the new one near McDo (hehe)? How's the party host? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ms. Janaki! That is the one near Mcdo. Their host is very good too! She is very liv ely and I like the way she keeps the party alive and my guests well-entertained. There is no dull moment with their host.

      Having your daughter's birthday party at Jollibee will indeed be very memorable. At first, i was also hesitant to hold my son's birthday at Jollibee because I thought I'd wanted a unique venue that everyone will surely talk about. But due to budget and time constraints, I then decided to choos Jollibee. And Jollibee didn't fail me at all. :)

      Sorry for this very late reply. I have been very busy with Mommy life and preggy life as well. Hehe I hope this is still in time for your daughter's birthday!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...