Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Themed Party TUMBLERS for Souvenirs!

What:
Now I am thinking for a souvenir for Julian's 1st birthday... :)

I am really elated about this whole Party Planning thing for my son's 1st birthday. I have been through every blogs and party planner websites to check out on some Carnival Party Theme ideas. But of course, will I forget my old school niche when it comes to anything-and-everything-under-the-sun-info-loaded source website, Smart Parenting. :) Because of these websites, I must admit that my "To-Do" and "To-Buy" list has been bloating already. What can I do? Ideas are just flowing and has becoming more and more interesting!

The Tumbler
There is this one forum in SP (Smart Parenting) that talks about their souvenirs/giveaways during their child's party. One mom there shared a photo of hers. It was a tumbler, with a Yo Gabba Gabba Theme, which she creatively crafted to read: "Yo Bamba Birthday", since (I assume) her daughter's name/nickname is Bamba. It was a wonderful DIYd project which actually gave me the idea for my birthday souvenir!

Take:
Each tumbler (see below) is designed with each of the Yo Gabba Gabba character with a caption that reads as mentioned above. Colors are very bright, young and lively which is very much attractive to kids. At first, I though that having a  monster-like themed birthday will not turn out to be cute and kid-friendly, but when I saw this crafty tumbler, it wasn't so beastly after all! I even bet adults will also eye for this one!

Now you can enjoy and give more spunk to your Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Themed Party with this cool and useful tumbler!


Credits to Mommy Paula, my co-SP mommy, who gave the inspiration to this idea. :)


Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥



courtesy of Mommy Paula of SmartParenting.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...