Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Preps UPDATE! Theme: MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE CARNIVAL PARTY!

Okay, so I saw this cute DIY souvenir of a mom at Smart ParentingPh. It was a tumbler with a Yo Gabba Gabba design (Sorry, can'y retrieve the image. heheh). Each character was printed on each tumbler and the color looks really lively and young.

Because of this, I decided to have tumblers as souvenirs as well. But as I was thinking and drafting the possible design on my mind, I realize that it will be difficult for me to concentrate on the design since the Carnival Theme was too broad a theme. 

After a while, as I was Googling about some tumbler with Carnival themed designs, I cam across Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Carnival! PERFECT!! Now I can incorporate a Disney Character to my desired theme! :) I can now design my tumblers with Mickey Mouse in it. And it wouldn't be hard for me to think of the design.  Ergo, I have also changed my theme to: "MICKEY MOUSE CLUCHOUSE CARNIVAL PARTY: Mickey Mouse goes Carnival Tripping!"





Mickey Mouse HD Wallpapers mickey mouse hd wallpaper carnival ...


Birthday ala Disneyland!








3 comments:

  1. Hi! It was me who posted the Yo Gabba Gabba tumblers on Smart Parenting. If you need to grab a picture, here's the link: http://i48.tinypic.com/avrj7n.jpg.

    Thanks for the feature, really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy Paula! Oh, so it was you whom I read and saw about the fantastic Yo Gabba Gabba tumblers! Thanks for replying! I'm glad you have visited my slightly-under-construction blog site. :)

      Oh, by the way, I will feature your Fun-tastic tumblers in a separate post! :) So that more mommies can see the product of your creative juices. :)

      I hope you have followed me!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mommy Paula! Check out your tumbler featured here at Tales of A Diva Mom! Here's the link: http://talesofadivamom.blogspot.com/2012/06/yo-gabba-gabba-birthday-themed-party.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...