Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yummy Review: S'MORES by MED CHEF ♥

Finally, The Marketplace at Eastwood City is now back! It's a night food market like Banchetto, and Il Mercanti. Some of the food stalls are even familiar to each respectively since a lot of these participants are loyal consignees of food bazaars.

Since it's first day at Eastwood, I have been wanting to taste the yummy and sinful cakes of MedChef. This day, is the chosen day (not to mention that it is also the pay day!). Finally got a bite of one of their bestseller cakes! Here's a yummy review of a sinful bite!

********
Find: S'MORES by MedChef
Price: PHP 80
Place: The Marketplace at Eastwood City

Photo from thenameisrachel.com





 Take:


 This yummy, moist S'mores will definitely satisfy your sweet taste buds! Topped with Graham and melted Mallows with Chocolate fudge poured all over, this tempting dessert will truly complete your carbo-loaded meal. The cake itself is moist and fine which doesn't look like crumbs as you eat it. It slides into your mouth as you eat it, not letting you feel like you're eating some almonds or peanuts in it. The serving is big enough to justify the price. 

The chocolate syrup topper is as mouth-watering. It is so rich and thick that it stains your spoon heavily which made it hard for me to completely lick off the remaining chocolate. The Graham biscuit may not be as crispy as it is alone but it complements the melted mallows together with the moist chocolate cake and chocolate syrup. The packaging is also convenient for those who want it to-go, especially that most of the customers are working people, living a fast-phased-one-hour break.  

The dessert really spells heaven! Indeed, it made my dessert a yummy experience! It made me want some "S'mores"!
 ********

 I wished I could buy every single dessert they have, but I didn't want to splurge right away just because it's pay day. So, this is the first for now. I promise I will take a bite of the other cakes too! Next time, I think I'd love to feel some guilt with their Red Velvet Cake.:)




P.S. 
It's just sad that just as I've decided to bring some for my husband, I left it at the fastfood where we went after. Geeez. Now I can't go back to get it because for sure, the fastfood crew had cleaned our table already... :(








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...